Mufti Ismail Menk is one of the most famous Muslim scholars. His speeches are loved by all and has a huge following on social media.
Here is a list of his 20 outstanding quotes-
1. Be in the company of those who build you up & have good intent for you; not the ones who pretend they care but will gossip & backstab you.
2. If you want to repent, do it now. If you want to change, start now. Don’t wait for the perfect moment. Don’t waste the time He has given us!
3. Protect yourself from needless harm. Stay lowkey & private when everyone else is overexposed. Pray to Him sincerely to guard your heart.
4. No matter what hate & abuse people hurl at you, be kind. Don’t go down to their level. Let the Almighty deal with them. He’s All-Knowing.
5. Protect your heart. Give up mindless chatter on social media & among friends. Spend time in good company. This life’s short. Don’t waste it.
6. Social media can hurt young minds. Eating disorders, depression, addiction, poor self image when you start comparing!They’re real! Be safe!
7. Each day brings new challenge. But with each challenge, let us try to be better; more patient, more conscious of our Maker. Ease will come!
8.Don’t expect people to treat you as you treat them. The ones you love the most may be the ones who’ll hurt you most. You can’t control it!
9.Worry is the biggest thief. It steals your time, energy & inner peace. Turn your worry into worship. Seek Him. You’ll find your strength!
10. No matter how shattered your heart is, never lose hope. Cry to Him for as long as you need. Only He can turn tears of sadness into pure joy.
11. Do you sometimes feel like everyone is letting you down? The Almighty puts such people in your life to teach you to depend only on Him.
12. Whether things work out or not, it’s the Almighty’s will. Keep going. Whatever the outcome, there’s a blessing in it. Keep smiling.
13. Society will judge you by its own standard. Don’t bother with it. The care you’ve shown, the love you’ve shared; they matter so much more.
14. Don’t bring yesterday’s failures into today. Learn from them. Move on. The Almighty has better things in store. Put your full trust in HIM.
15. The tough times are meant to teach us and strengthen us, not destroy us. Never be complacent during good times for this life is but a test.
16. Don’t fool ourselves & think we have all the time in the world. We don’t. Do good as much as possible. You never know when the time is up!
17. When times are tough, the easiest thing to do is to give up. But to cling on when everyone else expects you to let go, that’s real strength.
18. Be charitable. It doesn’t just mean giving money. Smile, remove whatever’s troubling someone, speak good words. Your heart will be happy!
19. When life doesn’t make sense, when you’re facing your darkest hour, that’s when your faith is being tested to see if you crumble or hold on.
20. The Almighty didn’t promise us an easy life. The road may be long & hard. Keep focus. May that last step we take be the one into Paradise!
Hope you liked reading these wonderful quotes by Mufti Ismail Menk. If you have more such quotes, do share in the comments below.
Read more about Mufti Ismail Menk in this article- 7 famous Muslim speakers from around the world.